Installing the Plugin
After you download the plugin file, you can either uploaded it via WordPress or FTP. The simplest method is to use WordPress’s built-in plugin functions to add and activate our plugin.
Please see our instructions below to use either method.
- 1.Log in to your WordPress administrator.
- 2.Click Plugins > Add New.
- 3.Click Upload.
- 4.Click Choose File and find our plugin zip file you downloaded (no need to extract the plugin as Wordpress will do this for you).
- 5.Click Install Now.
- 6.After WordPress installs the zip folder you will need to click Activate.
- 1.Download and unzip our plugin from the folder you downloaded.
- 2.Upload the unzipped folder to the plugins folder on your site (usually this is located at wp-content/plugins/).
- 3.Once the file transfer is complete, log in to your WordPress administrator.
- 4.Click Plugins.
- 5.You should see a list of currently installed plugins. Our plugin should be disabled because it is not activated.
- 6.Click Activate.
- 7.If everything went well, you should now see the Contracts post type in your administration menu. If your installation fails, please write down which version of WordPress you are using and contact us directly for help.